Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi everyone!

I'm an Advanced-Beginner Tennis Player (2.5) from the Binghamton, NY area who is visiting Boston for the first time and I will be staying in Waltham. (I do not know my way around at all!)

I'm looking to find a male or female tennis partner (rated 3.0+) for casual rallying in the late morning / afternoon on Wednesday, 6/29 (Yes, I know this is last minute, but it was a last minute trip decision :)

I've only been playing tennis for about a month, but I have had many private lessons, and I also have a membership to my local tennis club.

I have played many hours a day the past month and would like to hit with some more people to see the variety of styles used in tennis.

I can sustain a decent paced rally, and most people say they can't believe I've only played a month (i.e. they say I am better than I think am - but I am no Williams sister!)

I was last rated by a tennis pro as a 2.5 player, and I would really like to work on my serve. My forehand and backhand are decent.

I'm would also be very interested in finding a tennis club in Boston that might offer last-minute private lessons during the day on Wednesday, so looking for any suggestions.

I don't mind playing with a male or female, married or single, young or old. As long as you're a 3.0+ active player who likes to move on the court and is willing to be somewhat patient with me, I welcome anyone!

So - in conclusion, I am looking for tennis partners for Wednesday, June 29th only :)

Hope to hear from you!

Views: 3

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service