Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

3.0-3.5 player, looking for hitting partner in Brighton/Brookline/Newton/Watertown area

I never played any competitive tennis but I've recently really gotten into playing. I'm somewhere between a 3.0 and 3.5, and I'll play with anyone of equal or better skill. Even if you're a far superior player and just want someone to whip up on, let me know. My brother-in-law is a 4.5-5.0 player and I can usually hang with him for at least a little while in a rally.

I can play in the late afternoon/ evenings on weekdays, and any weekends that I'm in town. I really want to get out and play before winter gets here...

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

Hi James-

I'd love to hit around in Watertown, maybe one evening this week. Let me know what works for you. I am decent, played some competitive tennis during the summers, we could hit around and go from there. Hope to hear from you.
Hey there Kristin,
I'm definitely interested - does today or tomorrow (Thursday) work for you? I get home from work around 4:00 or so, so anytime after that works for me.
Hey sorry i didnt get this message til now! Let's figure out a time to play this weekend or next week! If you want, add me as a friend and we can message back and forth to make communication a little easier!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service