Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged '' (257)

← Back to The Big Boston Tennis Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brookline players wanted

Hi, My name is Mark and I am looking to hit/play with other 3.5+ players. I live in Brookline and usually go to the Lawrence School ... My…

Started by Mark

2 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Scotty P

5.5 Cambridge tennis, weekday evenings

I'm just looking to get some good practice in. I got excited about tennis again after watching the recent Wimbledon finals. Anyone interest…

Started by Bryan

2 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Bryan

hitting partner

i'm new to the sport but my coach tells me i'm 3.5-3.5. i live in the somerville area and would like to practice with someone around my lev…

Started by koby abban

0 Aug 3, 2008

3.0 Brighton/Brookline tennis, hours flexible

Hello, anybody who wants to rally and play a set or two with a 22/m 3.0 player leave me a msg. I'm free Tuesday, Thursday, and weekends, an…

Started by Bo

16 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Jeff Dennis

sat or sunday (8/26/27)

Greetings!Anyone interested in playing this weekend for an hour or two. Cambridge or southie works best for me! I havent played much this s…

Started by Katherine

1 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Crystle Ashford

I'd say I'm a 3.5 with a 2.5 serve.

My doubles partner and I usually play singles two times a week, but I'm getting bored with him. (No matter how epic our 5 set 4 hour matche…

Started by Steve

0 Jul 15, 2008

Tennis court in Boston common

Hi guys, I just wonder that how can I play tennis in Boston common. Do I have to book and how ? Or just walk in and wait.

Started by FuBu

3 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Chad Roberson

hi

in winchester and cambridge days,,, can anyone sneak away days to play? tom im prob intermediate or advanced beginner/intermediate?

Started by tom

0 Jun 29, 2008

Metro West

I live in Worcester and work in Burlington, always have my racquet and balls, I can take Rt 3 to 495 S to 290 W and meet anyone along those…

Started by Robert Neundorf

1 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by randall

Other 3.5-4.0 guy out there in SE/BB/MIT? Let's hit now!

Bonjour. One week until Roland Garros! Any 3.5-4.0s out there in the South End/Back Bay up for a hit today? I'd like to hit at the court i…

Started by Josh

0 May 17, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service