Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello, anybody who wants to rally and play a set or two with a 22/m 3.0 player leave me a msg. I'm free Tuesday, Thursday, and weekends, any time of the day. I can do as early as 7 am. I prefer Brighton Center's Rogers Park tennis courts but will travel to any of the Brookline courts surrounding Cleveland Circle.
Bo

Views: 12

Replies to This Discussion

hey,

im at Boston College. I can play any time of day as well.... I have noticed that Tenacity kids rule the courts during the day.
I am about a 3.0 i think.
Are you free this week?
Yep, I'm free this tuesday and thursday and weekends. We can avoid the tenacity kids if we go earlier. How about the double courts behind Cleveland Circle Cinemas?
Bo
what time this tuesday thursday? i usually get up around 7am... but i have been staying in bed until later since i didnt have much to look forward to. i can meet up as early as 8am. but not tuesday. earliest tuesday i can meet is maybe 10am. maybe thursday?

reply back to my email. sang.w.kim@gmail.com
Bo, I live in Brighton and can play @ Rogers, Arsenal Park - Watertown or Brookline.

early mornings or early evenings work for me. I am an older guy, but get around the court pretty well and am probably about 3.5.

Let me know if you're interested.

Jeff

jeffdennis@rcn.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service