Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Teresa,
I say LOL a lot but this time I actually laughed out loud for long enough that my wife asked me "what's so funny?" Great name. At first I thought it was a general beginner group for beginners from everywhere to share their learning (and misery). ;-) You may want to add Dallas to the name so that people in Dallas can find it easier. I could see there being a Beginneropolis in each city eventually.
Dallas Beginneropolis
Tampa Beginneropolis
Vancouver Beginneropolis
etc.

Anyway, super creative name!
(BTW, I grew up in Plano and your part of Dallas is my favorite. Great restaurants and shops. I'm in ABQ now.)

Mark

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

Too funny, Thanks! How do I change the name? I looked but didn't see how to change the url.
Ok I figured it out...the url remains as beginneropolis which is fine! I just revised the name of the group. Great suggestion. I like Dallas ok, as long as I'm in East Dallas I'm happy! It's home to me now as I've been here for over 20 years and have dug into the community enough to call it home! I'm sure Albuquirky (jk) is great, never been to New Mexico but have friends there. Gotta travel more! Thanks for your help, /t

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service