Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

WTA: 2012 Porsche Grand Prix (Full draw of top seeds) Who's your pick?

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pag/tennis.nsf/downloads/orderofp...

I'm picking a fully rested Azarenka. Azzy is going to keep asserting her #1 status on the rest of the field. No Serena and Clijsters is out with a hip injury. Who's gonna take it to Vika??

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could be Vika.  However, she is not the greatest on Clay.  Petko and Goerges can both play on clay.  Will be a great tourney though, seems like everyone has shown up for this one.

Petkovic, Bartoli, Stosur, Schiavone, Goerges through...

I haven't been keeping up with womens tennis, but what happen to Wozniacki? Why is she six now? I choose Maria S. to win!

Wozniacki is still in the mix. She hasn't won a tourney yet lately. She's through for today, Sharapova, Radwanska. Ivanovic out to Barthel.

Man, What's up with the women's game? I'm waiting for a dominant player to enter the game and take over. I'm not use to this back-n-forth number one stuff.

Stosur just took out Goerges.  Stosur is playing pretty decently right now.  May be a sleeper.  It was only a couple of years ago that she made the French Open finals. 

Stosur is a great sleeper! No one notices her demurely pummelling her opponents. Even her party pics, she looks standoffish. lol

Azarenka is the dominant player right now. For a long while, I hope!

Vila to take it all. Finally someone has grabbed this tour by the throat and made it hers!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service