Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Here's my two favorite players of 2010

Serena Williams she's a fighter on court and never gives up.

Robin Soderling I think he has great ground strokes and power.

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like Federer because he's a class act. I love Nadal's style and energy. And I love to watch Maria Sharapova. She could be the worst female player, but I wouldn't care I could watch her all day. She's 1 HOTT mama! She sure does grunt a lot too. Yummy lol I admire Serena's energy too. My jaws drop when I see Serena's body too, I'd like to challenge her to a wrestling match. yummy lol
Okay Mike, calm down. My two fav's are Rafa, because he is a freakin beast. That guy just wears people down until they fall into submission. I love his drive. He doesn't do so hot one year, he makes the changes and comes back and whacks ya the next year on his way to the trophy. One the women's side, I like Sam Stosur. I love her drive to improve. I also love the way she has moved from the doubles court and has figured out and gained confidence in her singles game. She had the "deer in the headlights" look at the French, but I don't think that will happen again when she makes her next Major final.

Ok, we get it Mark - you like MUSCLES!

My answer is always the same haha.

roger and justine!

Mainly cuz I am a one-hander. ^______^

I agree w/ chris! also to add stosur!

You know who I've been enjoying lately on the WTA?

Azarenka - that girl want to win so badly.  She is a great fighter, and if she can develop a few weapons, she'll be at the top soon.

I never heard of her until you mentioned her.  I watched her today on my DVR, and I admire her perseverance!

she's hella good.

Venus and Vera and Serena

Rafa,Monfis,Isner

great choice and great players

Yeah and that other chick Myiesha Simmons

LOL

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service