Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm gonna go from the surface being gritty and slower and say it will be Nadal vs. Djokovic again. And this time, I'm gonna go with Nadal. I think he will get over Djoko this time.

Well, anyone for Fed, Tsonga, Berdych, Murray, any of them boys? lol

As for the women, I'm gonna take a chance here and say Kvitova will win it. Just think her flatter groundies might get it done.

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aghh! Ferrer is out. No longer secondary Top 4.

great match with Milos last night. I'll have to watch the replay since I was at work. Roger's been playing well. Is it a choke issue with Nadal and Novak or are they really just that much better?

"Choke issue." Where do you come up with that phraseology, sports psychology? lol

it's the catch phrase! I feel that's what happens to him in critical junctures when he plays these dudes.

Fed has a "stay ahead issue", let's put it that way.

So here's the current draw as of now:

Djokovic vs. Almagro

Simon vs. Isner

Del Potro vs. Federer

Nalbandian vs. Nadal

I pick Djoko vs. Simon to happen with Federer vs. Nadal.  Nadal is still my pick.

As for the women's draw, it is currently:

-------------------------------->                         Azarenka vs. Kerber

Bartoli vs. Ivanovic

Kirilenko vs. Sharapova

I pick Bartoli vs Sharapova to happen. Then I say it's a repeat Azarenka vs. Sharapova. Azarenka to win it all.

I like your picks Tim and Rafa is looking fierce.

The only thing Id change is that I'll pick Rodney over Simon. Rodney may pull a Davis Cup vic on Novak :)

Rodney's goin' nowhere on Novak, are you kidding me? You must be talking to some gods I don't know about.

it could happen! maybe 0.00009%

Simon lost to Rodney. Barely. lol

tennis gods at work

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service