Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Any players around the Walnut Creek area that would like to hit? I am between a 3.0 to 3.5 and just want to get out and play since it's sunny again. Thanks -Allie

Views: 493

Replies to This Discussion

Sup Allie.. let's hit. Can you make it over to Emeryville? I have access to private tennis courts. Lemme know and any evening after 530pm works for me.

Later...........Stu
I play in Concord with a group at Willow Pass Park. We are about 3.0-3.5 as well. I am also from WC, it's only about 15 drive. Let me know if you're interested in joining us! :)
Yup yup.. send me the details plz = )
hey julia its will!!

Julia said:
I play in Concord with a group at Willow Pass Park. We are about 3.0-3.5 as well. I am also from WC, it's only about 15 drive. Let me know if you're interested in joining us! :)
Allie, a group of us come out to play at Las Lomas High School on the weekends -- from about 10:15 /10:30 to noon or so -- Saturdays and Sundays, although Saturdays are usually better. Why don't you come out and play? It's just kind of drop-in tennis and there are all different levels. We play doubles but if there aren't enough people to play doubles, we usually just hit balls until more people come. It's fun and a great way to meet other tennis people. If I know you're going to come out and play, I'll be sure to be on time. You can e-mail me at a10sgoddess@msn.com.
Jann
Hi Allie, I noticed you posted this last year, so wasn't sure if you were still active? I just joined the group recently. I was actually in a 3.5 league last year in Walnut creek, and dropped before the season started. I haven't hit since last summer... I'm probably 3.5-4.0, based on the players I hit with last year. Let me know if you'd be interested in hitting once the weather clears. I live in Danville and there some beautiful courts in the par across the street from em. Thanks, Jeff
Hey Allie..I'm Ron at tensphreak@yahoo.com
I play at Heather Farms, but am open to reg. set appts.

Let me know if you're interested, we can give it a shot.

thx

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service