Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Jann Propp-Estimo's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Kari. I live in Martinez and would love to hit balls with you in the evenings. Nancy…"

Jann Propp-Estimo replied Apr 29, 2010 to Concord, Willow Pass Courts

3 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Kari Maltzman

"Allie, a group of us come out to play at Las Lomas High School on the weekends -- fr…"

Jann Propp-Estimo replied Jan 6, 2010 to WALNUT CREEK

19 May 12, 2010
Reply by Judge Roy Bean

"Richard, I live in Martinez, and Nancy Boyd Park has some nice lighted tennis courts…"

Jann Propp-Estimo replied Sep 9, 2009 to Looking for a Partner in the Hercules, Martinez or Vallejo Areas

4 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by D Max

"Harry, I don't think I did this right the first time, so I'm trying again. I'd love…"

Jann Propp-Estimo replied Aug 17, 2009 to Looking for a tennis partner -- Martinez area of Walnut Creek/Concord

17 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Jann Propp-Estimo

"John, I'd love to get together to play tennis. You can e-mail me at a10sgoddess@msn.…"

Jann Propp-Estimo replied Aug 17, 2009 to Looking for a tennis partner -- Martinez area of Walnut Creek/Concord

17 Aug 17, 2009

"Jenny, Nancy Boyd Park tennis courts is up the street from the fire station. Do you…"

Jann Propp-Estimo replied Aug 11, 2009 to Looking for a tennis partner -- Martinez area of Walnut Creek/Concord

17 Aug 17, 2009

"Jenny, I'd love to get together to play with you. It doesn't matter your level. Do y…"

Jann Propp-Estimo replied Aug 10, 2009 to Looking for a tennis partner -- Martinez area of Walnut Creek/Concord

17 Aug 17, 2009

"Harry, I'm not sure you got my reply -- this may be a duplicate. Hi, Harry. I'd love…"

Jann Propp-Estimo replied Jul 29, 2009 to Looking for a tennis partner -- Martinez area of Walnut Creek/Concord

17 Aug 17, 2009

"Hi, Harry. I'd love to hit balls with you. It doesn't matter if you're not a 3.0 --…"

Jann Propp-Estimo replied Jul 29, 2009 to Looking for a tennis partner -- Martinez area of Walnut Creek/Concord

17 Aug 17, 2009

"Hi, Frank. If you're available to hit some balls this weekend, would you like to hit…"

Jann Propp-Estimo replied Jul 29, 2009 to Looking For Tennis Partner / Pick-up Games Near Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Concord

12 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by TPlayer

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service