Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I wanted to take a moment to thank Mark, the founder and creator of Tennisopolis Network. I started TVTA back in 2008 from Craigslist with less than a dozen members. It fell apart but in 2009, I made an effort to grow the group with just a series of 4 free tennis clinics which became a weekly drop-in. Now TVTA has close to 200 members, all very nice people. I have made many friendships and continue to make more. Mark, if I have not said so, mahalo and thank you for an amazing job and keeping Tennisopolis going for everyone across the USA and Canada. My TVTA members and I really appreciate it.

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whoa, that almost brought tears to my eyes.  Just kidding!  Seriously though, I agree wholeheartedly with Dudley, Tennisopolis has brought me a few friends.  I'm finally moving my game play to the next level, due to exposure to many different styles of play to which I've been forced to adapt.  Maybe in another year or two, I might be giving award acceptance speeches!  (I humbly accept this award, and hereby dedicate it to Mark/Mr. Mayor and Tennisopolis for allowing me to reach my dream of tennis "pro"-dom.  I would also like to thank my sponsors...)
:)  When I moved here to San Ramon last year in 2010' from Oakland CA, I was thankful that I found Tennisopolis on Craigslist.  This site pointed me to the TVTA group here in San Ramon.  Like Dudley said, I have not only met a lot of tennis players, but some friends along the way!  I couldn't have done it without the help of Tennisopolis!  Thank you Mark, and thank you Dudley!  :)

I was waiting for my brain to have an inspirational moment so that I could string together a few words of thanks.  I think I would have to wait forever for that, so I will quickly say, "you are welcome."  I couldn't do it without the help of everyone here.  It is far more work than I originally thought it would be, but it is fun work and I like knowing that I am connecting tennis players and growing the sport.  Thanks again!

M

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service