Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Will from courtside just called me about getting a Sponsored package. I wonder why? Maybe enough people have been coming in and dropping my name? Either way he said we need to hurry BC there are so few given out each yr. I told him I would be in around 2pm to figure out what company etc... exciting :)

Views: 348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gamma G325 or G340? I got those discontinued G325 two years ago through a used racquet dealer. I've always wondered about the G340.

It wasn't fair though BC the gamma had sick strings

Boris Becker London Tour 93 head was interesting, but too flexible and flat hitting. Paint job looks like a Prestige Mid. And a very rectangular grip. Threw me off on my Western grip forehand.

Pb10 was decent...

There's a Boris Becker Melbourne which is supposed to be a juicier Prestige Mid. But it is 98 head. It's only $99 at the Racquet Doctor in L.A.. I haven't tried it, but Meags (poster here) uses it.

That's too much head for me. I watch the ball :)

Yeah, it feels weird to me to lift a 98 or 100 head. Well, maybe Coach V is right. He tried the new Pro Staff 95 head and he thinks that's the winner. Tell me how that one feels, if you get the chance today.

BTW, I didn't like last year's 93 Blade. It felt too dull and mild. I hope the new Wilsons are better.

I have 6 hours of privates today. I will do my best to feel out the pristoge and blade today but its tough when balls aren't coming full speed

Make them blast serves at you to return, I dunno. lol

If they stand on the service line maybe ;) then I'd be too afraid of hit them lol

Make them hit a volley. Hahaha! Hey, you need to put up another doubles video up. That way, I don't have to go out to a tournament in my car to see good playing. I'd just get it right here.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service