Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

A running list of quotes fresh from the action in Indian Wells, California.  See below and feel free to add any too!

Melanie Oudin, after losing in the first round:  "But my confidence is fine. This year is a learning year for me because I had such a big tournament at the U.S. Open and just because I had that great tournament, that doesn’t mean that I know everything now. I have a lot to improve and once I learn more about my game, everything is going to come together.”

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Serena Williams via Twitter one hour ago: "I saw that Katie Perry and thought she had amazing boobs too! Lol they were like my size!!!"
Agassi:
“It was out of line,” Agassi told ESPN.com on Monday. “It was inappropriate. The night was on fire. We were all having fun. I was trying to be comedic. I only had a split second to make a decision. I went for it and it fell flat. I was trying to get past it, but Pete didn’t really let me get past it. He didn’t really roll with it. I’ve texted Pete to ask him if I can apologize in person.”
Mark / Mr. Mayor said:
Serena Williams via Twitter one hour ago: "I saw that Katie Perry and thought she had amazing boobs too! Lol they were like my size!!!"

whaa haha...i had no idea...go Katie! lol

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service