Experience speaks louder than words and with my personal training technique you will gain in confidence, game, resistance. You will learn how to use the proper tennis form and play with your friends keeping the ball in the court.
Classes starting at 7AM. Great outdoor workout.
I was a professional tennis player and have been playing this great sport for more than 20 years in Spain, Brazil, Argentina, France, Germany, UK, and USA. I have been coaching for the last 5 years in the USA. I had the opportunity of training at Guillermo Vilas Tennis Club in Buenos Aires, to play with Guillermo Coria, Gaudio, Canas, Del Potro, Gabriela Sabatini and some of the today top 10 players in the world.
Type of classes:
A) Private (1- on- 1 class)
B) Group: create your own group (2-3 students) (RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY)
Duration of the class: 1 hour.
Please send your email and I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions: tennisusa (at) yahoo (dot) com
PLEASE reply this message with the following personal details:
2) CELL phone #,
3) When would you like to start your classes?
4) preference for group or private lesson
5) what days are the best for you? week? weekends?
6) mornings or evenings?
7) are you complete beginner?
I will provide tennis classes 6 days a week: mornings and evenings (restrictions may apply)
Individual and Group lessons Tennis lessons to beginners and intermediate levels. Have fun and practice great outdoors sport. Open to the public. New courses are filling up quickly.
Required equipment: Tennis shoes (Recommended), Tennis racquet (This is your responsibility).
Reply at: tennisusa (at) yahoo (dot) com
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:
1) There is a 48-hour cancellation policy on all tennis lessons. All lessons canceled within 48 hours will not be refunded: You will have to send me a check for the full value of the class.
2) Your responsibility is to arrive at least 10 minutes before the class. Please schedule wisely since this is strictly enforced as a courtesy to the Tennis Instructor. If you arrive late and we cant play you will have to pay for the lesson.
Thank you and let's have the best tennis season 2008!
Please feel free to ask all the questions that you might have in regard to my technique, experience and approach to one of the most beautiful sports: TENNIS.
ASK for our 6 Lesson Package:
You pay for five (5) lessons and get one (1) FREE.