Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm a 3.0 player looking to hit balls and play a game or two of tennis during the week nights (usually on Tuesday or Wednesday). I had a really fun tennis partner but his job moved him to Southern California

Views: 293

Replies to This Discussion

Let me know if u want to play I have courts in my area from the HOA

Today works well wednesday
I'm sorry it took awhile to respond, but I'm new to the site and having a little trouble figuring out how to get around. If you are available next week, we could play. Where are your HOA courts?
Sorry for the late reply please let me know if u want to play today . call me on 5104205044 available till 5 pm on this contact
Hit balls, I'm sorry, but tonight won't work for me -- maybe if we could plan for next week on Tuesday or Wednesday, that would work better for me. I have some rather important "stuff" that I need to get taken care of.
call me on 5104205044 available till 5 pm on this co we can playntact
do you wanna play tennis? let me know. I' located in concord.
Thanks.
luis zubieta said:
Thanks.
I would love to play. What days and time are you available. Where in Concord do you live?

Jann Propp-Estimo said:
luis zubieta said:
Thanks.
Hi, Harry. I'd love to hit balls with you. It doesn't matter if you're not a 3.0 -- somedays I feel like a 2.0. If you're available this weekend, come out to Los Lomas around 10 - 10:30. I'll be out there, and we can hit some balls. I play with a group of tennis players that are all levels -- sometimes there's a lot of us; sometimes not, but it would be great to have you out there. let me know if you'd like to come out, and I'll be sure to be out there by 10.

jann
Harry, I'm not sure you got my reply -- this may be a duplicate.
Hi, Harry. I'd love to hit balls with you. It doesn't matter if you're not a 3.0 -- somedays I feel like a 2.0. If you're available this weekend, come out to Los Lomas around 10 - 10:30. I'll be out there, and we can hit some balls. I play with a group of tennis players that are all levels -- sometimes there's a lot of us; sometimes not, but it would be great to have you out there. let me know if you'd like to come out, and I'll be sure to be out there by 10.
Hi Jann - I've just started taking lessons but think my game will improve the more I play. I'm not sure what level of player I am but I feel like I have a pretty OK game - I'd love to just get out more and practice if you're interested!
Jenny, I'd love to get together to play with you. It doesn't matter your level. Do you close to Nancy Boyd park?

Jann

Jenny Quinn said:
Hi Jann - I've just started taking lessons but think my game will improve the more I play. I'm not sure what level of player I am but I feel like I have a pretty OK game - I'd love to just get out more and practice if you're interested!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service