Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi, I'm a 29/F solid 3.5 border 4.0 looking for someone to play tennis in the Boston/Charlestown/Cambridge area with on weekend mornings (9,10,11 a.m.) and maybe a couple nights on the weekend. Friendly sets, nothing too intense with maybe some shot practice. Anyone available/interested?

Views: 308

Replies to This Discussion

HI Meg- sounds like we are probably at a similar level. I'm ready to play once the weather warms up!

Hi Meg,
My name is Kristina and I was playing at a 3.5 level, of course I'm a bit rusty but shouldn't take much time before I'm hitting solid again. I live in Southie and am new to the area so I'm unsure of court locations but own a car so I can travel.

My number is [removed] and my email is [email removed - see profile] feel free to call and hopefully we can get out there and hit.

Thanks,
Kristina

Hey Kristina!

There's the Boston Athletic Club near the South End that has indoor courts in case you're looking for one that's close to you. I'm about a 3.5 and also looking for a partner to hit around with. Let me know if you're interested.

Freddie

Hey Freddie,

called the Boston Athletic club earlier this week.

Isn't there a steep court fee in addition to the annual membership fee?

I'd be happy to play on weekend mornings or on weekday nights if its affordable.

Best, 

James

Kristina,

I just replied to Meg's post.

Would be willing to play on weekends preferably around Cambridge. Dont have a car so will have to be by a T station.

Let me know, 3233800790.

Best,

James

Hi Meg, I'm a 24/F in the Boston area and would definitely be up for some friendly practice. I'm about a 4.0. How about we plan something once the rain lets up and it warms up outside?
hello
I'm32m. I am at intermediate level. I live in Brighton. I've free time and interested in playing tennis.
hey Meg- I'll play in Boston after work during the week.
Anne

Hello Meg, I am a 30 yo intermediate player, I live in Cambridge. Let me know if you would be interested in playing. Thanks. Elena. [email removed - see profile]

Hi Meg:
I am a 26M, 4.0, and just moved to Cambridge (Central Square). Let me know if you want to play sometime.
Best,
Ramesh
[email removed - see profile]

I can play sunday if you are interested. Email me. [email removed - see profile]
Ciao,
Federico

Hi,
I am a 3.5 level player looking to play the same times you mentioned. Please let me know if you would like to get together to play. Thanks, Kathryn

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service