Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello, anyone interested in going to Indian Wells for 3 days( Quarterfinals-Finals) or more, from Chicago. I love to watch tennis and I think it will be a great start for other people like me that actually want to start playing it. The trip is meant to reduce the costs, if we choose the hotel/resort option.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool idea!  Getting a group together from Chicago would be really cool.

I'm in ABQ and I go every year - it rules.

I would suggest that you copy this discussion into the various Chicago groups that we have in here.

M

Thank You for the response. I'm new to this forum, and I tried looking into Chicago groups but don't know how to navigate in here. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Can You describe any fun stuff in Indian Wells and how it works? Do all players stay till the end to sign up the autographs etc or do they leave once they lose? I read that each they there is a list of pros that You can get autographs from on specific hours/session or something like that. I'm planning on going to make a group for final 3 days, so You think it would be a great idea? What about the difference between the resort and some other hotel in Palm Spring? transport and is courtside really worth the price or is stadium/loge a better option? Thanks in advance for all the answers.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service