Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

My friend started this discussion......I don't know if I have a favorite...but I was feeling maybe Penn has a little more give.... Wilson seems to be firmer and stronger so more speed? Tell me what you think ......

Views: 557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Getting back into tennis after long break is why....I do recall Penn having longer life now but Wilson was a close second.....Hence the reason why the major touneys use these balls....:)
Maybe the ones at Costco didn't exactly pass QC standards.....they probably bought the whole lot at a great price....that's what clothing manuf do.....sell it off to discounters who takes it off their hands...

Call me snobby, but I only play with Slazenger Wimbledons. I feel like they can take a beating and still keep their bounce better than any other ball I've used.

hard to find around here but Dicks started to carry them around my area!

Kt

Head/Penn ATP. Best bounce, consistent spin, best ball.

I really believe the new technology is about balls. Its is gold,  Penn red new tech ball is about  $ 5.00 per can its durable.

wow? wouldn't the felt wear down?

kt

Where are you buying these balls?

Is that the discounted case price? will the give you a discount for a cse?

kt
Chris TheProtogo said:

Big Five has good prices on Penn ATP Tour hard court tennis balls, in Palm Springs,Ca.

$56./case  

Tim Prapong said:

Yea that's what i thought...i think most big 5's and sport chalets do that...but i was wondering it that was already the discounted price?...yes right?

kt
Chris TheProtogo said:

Manager should give discout when you buy a case 

Big Five sports shop in Palm Springs next to Rite Aide

Palm Canyon / Arenas&Ramon

Kelvinator said:

Is that the discounted case price? will the give you a discount for a cse?

kt
Chris TheProtogo said:

Big Five has good prices on Penn ATP Tour hard court tennis balls, in Palm Springs,Ca.

$56./case  

Tim Prapong said:

I like the wilson us opens the best.  I also like the K3 SIlvers.

goota look the slivers up...never heard of it...

kt
Roddy @ ProAm Tennis said:

I like the wilson us opens the best.  I also like the K3 SIlvers.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service