* I have Three Used in Excellent condition Rodger Federer's Current Wilson Racquet. size 3 grip, or 4,3/8 the same size FED uses.
Sale all three for $450...... you will save $150, than buying them new.
* I also Have 1 *RARE* Saint Vincent, Wilson Prostaff Original ( aka 6.0)... the original original ... the one Samprass used his entire professional career. My version is the old one before the 6.0 decal was added. the Sale of this original is $250.
* I also have 2 Wilson Prostaff Ceramic racquets, Size 3 and size 4 grips. In great playing condition. ( i still use them ) they are similar to the Prostaffs 6.0 but i think are better. the Ceramic with the bigger grip is rare it has a 86si head ( extremely *RARE* ) instead of a 85. It was made for a touring pro whos name i forgot. selling both for $200. I will have a pic up of all the racquet in a couple of days.
I have 1 Dunlop McEnroe Limited Size 2 Grip, looks and plays like a 200G but its not a 200g in 8/10 condition. Sell for $100
* I have 2, Size 4 Grips, Prince Graphite 110 -originals- ( with 4 green strips ), $150
* I have 1, size 3 grip, Hyper Hammer 5.0 prostaff Stretch ( 1 inch ) Unstrung, $60
* i have 2 Prince O3 Tour OS, Size 4 grip, ( first Generation ) $150
* I have a size 3 Grip, *RARE* Fox/Bancroft ATP Ceramic Comp WB-210 ( Brad Gilbert's Tennis racquet ) $100
* I have 1 Dunlop McEnroe Master 2 Ceramic/graphite, 90 Size Head, Size 4 Grip $50
* i Have a year 1900's wooden
Narraganset Machine CO. -trade-" LIVE-WOOD" -mark-
From Pawtucket, RI
Indian Head - "Model A" in good condition - $500 or Trade
if you want me to ship it some where. I will but that will be an extra charge of around $20 to $30.
you must pay with paypal if i ship it.
CASH is friend.
txt or call 404-829-4660
- Location: Marietta SandySprings Buckhead