Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

2012 Rome final DELAYED! Who's your pick: Djokovic or Nadal?

Is it going to be the first one out of the blocks that wins, that is the first set after a rain delay of a whole day? I think it is, and I think the first one to score that first set is Nadal. He hasn't dropped a set yet and I don't think he will with Djoko. What do you think will happen?

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Italian crowd not too pleased with the match cancellation. lol

RUMOR: If it is rained out tomorrow, there is the possibility it will be played at an indoor hard court. 

OTHER RUMOR: Tiriac offered to fly out the guys to an indoor blue clay court. lol

Yeah. The ladies final was badly delayed too. I think MaSha took advantage

Nadal wins 7-5, 6-3! Djokovic lost coming to the net and hitting awful readable droppers from the baseline. Rafa too wily for that

The match can be seen on espn360.com in its entirety!

Yeah Rafa.  The mojo is back.

Looks like Nole cannot recapture his 2k11 form. Novak did get jobbed out of two set points with a bad line call that had them replay the point. 2011 Djoko would have brushed it off but now , Rafa is starting to creep back in his head.

There isn't that same audacity that Djoko had to defy the Nadal aura. Djoko needs to get that gumption back and go out there and dominate. But he's just reacting to the new Nadal game plan, which makes him look unsure. He needs to revise his strategy in response to Nadal's "hit up the middle to recover" plan.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service