Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked at this and thought, dang, Rafa has a tough half.  Djoko has a much easier half it appears.  Especially his quarter.  His main threat would be Murray, who at this point is the biggest head case out there.  On the other half of the draw his only real threats are Delpo and Soderling.  But they have to kill each other before they get to Rafa.  Looks like it might be a tough tourney.  There will be the surprises, but the cream will rise. 

Looking forward to see Nishikori to play Rafa.  If only it is televised........  :-(  I knew I should have continued on and go to Miami...........  

On a side note, what's up with the doubles betrayals.  ;-)  Andy dumping his bro to play with Nole.  After winning the Indian Wells title, Malisse not playing with Dolgapolov?  There's no loyalty here............  ;-)

Wow, I hadn't heard that Murray and Djokovic are playing doubles together!   Should be a strong team.
another doubles side note.  nishikori to play doubles with d. young as the wildcard entry.

They don't seem like they would be good dubs players.  Kinda small and baseliney.

But watch out for the Croatians: Cilic/ Ljubicic could do well.

Cilic is replacing my favorite Croat Super Mario Ancic. They should be a pair to watch out for in the Olympics next year.
WHAT'S WRONG with Andy?  Losing early again?!?   And to Devvarman!?!   Please Murray, get it together!
Did he lose to Devvarman? I thought Devvarman beat Raonic yesterday. :-(. Andy actually lost to Bogomolov Jr.

Devvarman is actually playing pretty well lately. He took out Baghdatis and Malisse before losing to Nadal at Indian Wells. On the side note, I don't think Milos handles hot weather well. ;-)
Del Potro is looking good pretty good, taking out Soderling in fine form.  Confidence continues to build.  He should be back in the top 20 in no time, if not in the top 10.

Totally agree!

Since Andy won this last year, he is going to lose a ton of ranking points. They just said that Fish will move the number ONE spot in American tennis if he beats Del Potro in the next round - that is a big IF.

My pick for match of the day for tomorrow (Monday):  Dolgopolov vs. Tsonga

Provided that Tsonga is healthy.  If so, should be entertaining.  ;-)

Federer owned Monaco as does Rafa owned F. Lopez.  Should be business as usual for the chairman & the bull.  ;-)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service