Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I won two doubles matches today. I secured $150 today and am going for $300 tomorrow morning in the final. I have a win against half of the #1 seed, so I am hopeful.

http://tennislink.usta.com/tournaments/Draws/EventDraw.aspx?T=96773...

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

go to sleep, Get ready for a Fight MAN.... KILL KILL KILL !!!! no Merch MAKE HIM PAY!!!

remember you are the Effin Best!

Sincerely

CoachV

6788878044 TEXT me

All is Fair in love and War....But Love dont means Nothing (Shite) to a Tennis Player!

Make him CRY and Steal his Girl.

He wouldn't dare bring his girls. One of my buddies wold chat her up and try to distract him ;)

you should call his Girl to a date for breakfast before the match. That Will work!!!

I just Tweeted this. Let me know if you hears anything?

So how did you do?  Win or Lose?  Come on spill the beans my friend.  I hope you crushed them.
Tee hee. You know I lost or I would have bragged by now =) I only talk about it when I win it seems.
I would like to hear that story of the match please. Blog it on my Group. is there any footage?

6-2; 7-5 doesnt seem like a loss. It looks like the guy had an early Jump and then ran out of steam or you had a late start but you were behind the 8ball. It also looks like you can be about equal with this guy and its just a matter of timing. Example Who is on their game first.

How close am I. from knowing nothing else except the score?

Join me http://tennisopolis.com/group/coachvtopranktennis

Tee hee. You know I lost or I would have bragged by now =) I only talk about it when I win it seems.
I was thinking... 2 and 5?? That was the singles final. I must have posted the wrong link

In the finals again huh bud!  Sorry to hear that you couldn't close the deal with the W.  But hey, you're a warrior, there's plenty of other tournaments to win!  BTW, my father was in this tournament as well, he was in the seniors 65 division.  :)  Keep up the good work buddy!

This tournament pisses me off to think abouut. Jinade is very beatable... and I had already beaten holden chen once when he was playing with a better partner. Me partner got broken twice in a row at love and again a 3rd time this match... what the hell?

We will get revenge on jinade in the 5.0 season for sure
Revenge is sweeter than most things.  Good players like yourself will always prevail!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service