Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Are you interested in high quality tennis lessons? Please contact George.

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I'd like to take a few lessons to improve my game from a 4.0 to a 5-5.5 level . I really want to improve my game since all of it has been self taught and I need to improve on my consistency and depth in shots.
Let me know what your terms and conditions are.It would be awesome if we could hit sometime this weekend if not later next week

thanks,
nadster
Hi nadster! Good luck with your lessons! It's an exciting challenge to take your tennis up one level, much less 2 or 3. Of course, you know it's going to take more than a few lessons. But you are on the right track, lessons are the fastest way up the ladder!
M
Hey I dont know if your still teaching but I want to improve my tennis from a 4.5 to a tournament playing level if possible I just need some tips on my serve and just little tips on my backhand if possible let me know thanks.
I am still teaching, however I will be out of town until the 10th of August. If you want we can schedule a lesson when I get back into town.
Hi George,

I'm looking for a young adult intermediate group tennis lesson in San Diego. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Marissa

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service