Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm very disappointed with Murray. I wonder what his more supportive fans have to say!

One reason is that I feel he'd be more interesting to see throughout the tournament, especially since he just won a tourney, and he really pushed Nadal last year.

Second is that Jo gets big headed after a good win, and fails to capitalize in later rounds. Maybe this won't be the case this time; hopefully. I'll be more content if he goes really far in this slam.

third is that my bracket is totally busted.

later
blue

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Murray is one of my favorite players so I'm beyond dissapointed. But I went in knowing it was a possibility because Tsonga has allot of game and if Murray came out playing caustiously Tsonga would be all over him. Murray just played to hesistantly and Tsonga was just hitting huge winners, serving well and making Murray move all over the court. I'm very dissapointed but like I said I knew it was probably going to happen, I was just in denial :-(
I totally agree. I don't blame AM though. Tsonga just outplayed him. In the third set, A got more agressive and pressured Tsonga's BH. And the announcers said that in the 4th, A returned to the defensive style. That is the only reason I am upset. (well that and the fact that MY bracket is busted.)
M
I tell you what, I'll be happy if Tsonga makes his AO worthwhile. If he stays focused and doesn't get too cocky, I believe he can really get people to talking about him.
Oh yeah, Tsonga is the real deal. I think eventually we will be talking about him allot more often and he will be seeing allot of Sundays :)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service