Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Here, we'll talk about all the happenings on the Women's side.

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interestingly, if Sharapova and Davenport both win their first round matches they'll meet in the second round!
yeah saw that on the ESPN commentary. Maria is 3-1 I think except for a bageling at Indian Wells. I don't know, but the whole motherhood thing that's pretty strong. I am pulling for Lindsay to go all the way (think of the publicity it would generate for tennis as a fitness sport.) plus she is an awesome shot maker and I think classier than Henin.
Lindsay is for sure the best ball striker on the women's side. I'd like to see her do well also, I think she deserves it. I haven't seen her play since her comeback but she's won 3 titles already and that's 3 out of the 4 events she's entered, so she's doing well.
GO GAJDO, this girl came to play!
Is that her name? I never heard of her. She's a huge hitter but I suspect Serena will come together and this girl will run out of gas. Also Jankovic is in trouble!
Gajdosova....yeah she doesn't look like she's in tip-top shape for being in a grand slam. not sure where she's from, she's young though might be seeing more of her.
She has a good ground game she just needs to get allot fitter. Serena wins the first set so we'll see how much fight Gajdosova has. Paschek wins the first set against Jankovic.
I'm not sure what's up with the biker shorts and headband though. All she's missing is a 1986 chevy camaro, a mullet, keys to a double wide and a 32 oz big gulp from seven eleven. That will complete the look.

Serena wins in straights 6/3 6/3
Wow Jankovic just battled back to 5 all in the 3rd.
I'm loving the first round women's match, I just hope Janks wins it.
I'm guessing the men's singles has been soooo exciting (especially the blockbusters yesterday), people are caring less about the women's singles...

Cheers!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service