Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey fellow TO'ers,
What is your weapon of choice on the court?
Mine is an Aerogel 200 w/ Luxilon Big Banger ALU @ 56 lbs.
What is yours?
J

Views: 1785

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use Babolat Pure Drive Roddick GT Plus 4(3/8) with Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour (16L) @ 56lbs
WIlson tour 93 mid ceramic with pro hurricane 17 gauge at 64lbs
I have some weapon changes. I currently playing with a Volkl C10 Pro Tour with Global Natural Gut 16 mains and Topspin Poly Tech 17 poly crosses at 55 pounds, and a Boris Becker 11 mid with Global Natural Gut 16 mains and Head RIP Ti Fiber 16 crosses at 55 pounds.
I just switched to the Dunlop 300 4D Tour. It's a little bit heavier. I really like it.
Serge, I like the look of the older C10 Pro tour, the new powerbridge version and the becker 11 remind me of my fischer m comp, great rackets that you need to give a lot to.
The C10 reminds me in shape and weight, balance etc to my Rebel 95 or some of my Heads (leaded up i.rad and LM), how do they compare if you have tried them, other than string pattern?

Serge T. said:
I have some weapon changes. I currently playing with a Volkl C10 Pro Tour with Global Natural Gut 16 mains and Topspin Poly Tech 17 poly crosses at 55 pounds, and a Boris Becker 11 mid with Global Natural Gut 16 mains and Head RIP Ti Fiber 16 crosses at 55 pounds.
I should be getting the new Volkl Power Bridge 10 mid sometime next week and I can't wait to try it. If you see any Volkl C10 Pro Tour for sale please let me know right away. turanovs@hotmail.com
Babolat Pure Drive GT Roddick. Babolat Addiction 17g @ 60 lbs
I love my Babolat Pure Drive. It has good control and a good amount of power.
Mine is the new Babolat Pure Storm GT with VS Babolat Gut 58 pounds.

Judd
Wilson Ncode N3 old school triad model.

Perhaps people should put why they play with it. I play with the Ncode because it's 8.3 ounces strung, the most stiff racket in the line at the time, oversized head (i'm just a doubles player pretty much so lots of serves, returns, and volleys), and it moves well at net due to the weight.

con: forehand groundstrokes FLY so you have to hit spin quickly. very stiff, so it sends monster vibrations to my arm. If I play big bangers, my arm aches after.
Wilson K Six-One Team, 95, L2 grip, Luxilon Big Banger @ 54 lbs.
Believe it or not: two Prince Magnesium Pro 110s. I bought both around 1985 (?) and was a club player for a year then became a lawyer and had to forget about tennis for 23 years then recently had them restrung with Gamma rough and they play like a dream. I also demoed a half dozen new models (Prince, Head, Wilson, Dunlop, etc) and the Magnesiums compete very favorably. Pat Cash won lots of tourneys as a serve & volleyer with this racket. Curious, I checked ebay for the Magnesium 90 but none there. Anyone out there with Magnesium stories? Please share. Hello, Mr. James Blake! I just realized it is you so I edited this reply to say I am always glad to watch you on Tennis Channel and ESPN. Man, you are really hitting out, taking it to them. Looks good. I saw you win a couple of weeks ago. You and Kim Kleisters are my favorites!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service