Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennisopolis Rocks!!! I was thinking about posting a message to Mark about Last.fm and how to find out what others listen to and SURPRISE it is one of the widgets!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Music is a great passion for me as much as tennis and mountain bike riding. I'm having a blast inviting friends and seeing the growth of this site. Thank you Mark!!!

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay! Me too! Thanks for the compliments. We've been burning the midnight oil on it for about 6 months, and now we seem to be hitting our critical mass. It is super exciting to see all the new members flowing in. Everyone is referring all their friends and that is really cool.

Today, I worked out a sponsorship with one of the best online tennis shops, www.NothingButTennis.com and they're super excited about the site as well. They are putting up 200 bucks to help us grow the site further with the new Referral Contest. (You've probably seen the new image on the right.) The best part is that as this site gets more popular, a great selection of tennis players is available in each city (and of course, the forum and photos and videos become more plentiful.)

Thanks for all your help Teress,
Mark
Fabulous! You're very welcome Mark, it is my pleasure to assist you :D This is so cool because Tennisopolis is a great conversation starter. I was talking about it at work and during lunch, and to friends who called me today. They are very excited about the rapid expansion. Can't wait for the weather to help us out a bit in North Texas. Sleet and ice tonight, can you imagine the adrenaline? LOL

Take care,
T

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service