Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Most efficient way to meet hitters in Atlanta, how do you email?

This site stated that there was a way to email everyone in a particular group. Does anyone know how?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Anne,
Welcome to the site.
The best way is to post a comment in the Atlanta group(s) and then go to players profiles (that look like a good match) and put a comment on their page and send a frined request. They will get notified via email. Once they accept your friend request then you can sen private messages.

Here's a primer on how to meet people.
M
Dear Mark,
Thank you SO much for trying to help me. I copied the verbage from the Primer. See the part underlined. Do you know to do that?
If you find a Group in your area, join it. Then introduce yourself with the "start new discussion" link. You can also send a message to the entire group, each member will get the note in their email.
Gratefully, Anne
Anne,
It looks like Amy (who started the group) has turned this setting OFF. The Group Owner can control if they will allow group broadcast emails. You could send a note to her requesting that she switch it (maybe even just temporarily).

Another idea that you may dig is to start an Atlanta Moores Mill YMCA group. And you could invite players in from the other Atlanta Groups. I think that is where Tennisopolis is headed since the site is getting so big. :-)

M
You are so very kind to help me Mark. I hope we'll meet one day. I'll start one...that's a GREAT idea!!!
Anne

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service