Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tournament' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to hit Thursdays night?

Hi guys, Do you want to join a competitive team to play in local tournaments? We are now adding new players to the team! We play doubles an…

Started by Luis

2 Jul 29, 2022
Reply by Max Parker

Save the Date - Southern Tennis Escape - March 18-20, 2022 - Hilton Head Island, SC

The 2022 Southern Tennis Escape Invitational Tennis Tournament will be held March 18-20, 2022 at the Van Der Meer Shipyard R…

Started by Michael Doyle

0 Sep 21, 2021

2020 Southern Tennis Escape - Palmetto Dunes, Hilton Head Island, SC - March 13-15, 2020

Southern Tennis Escape - March 13-15, 2020 - Hilton Head Island It's time to mark your calendars for the 27th Annual Southern Tennis Escap…

Started by Michael Doyle

0 Sep 16, 2019

Join the "Going To Indian Wells" group if you plan on attending the BNP Parbias Tournament

Hey all you tennis fans that are lucky enough to head to the California desert.  Remember to josing the Going To Indian Wells group to shar…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Feb 16, 2014

Up(s) a Daisy (Whoops-a-Daisy)

Playing a tournament in the early 90’s (not 1890’s) in Atlanta, it was literally a women’s fashion show on court with all the more vivid…

Started by Doug Ingbretsen

0 Jan 7, 2014

I Think I'm Gonna Feint

Well, if you are about to feint, please don't let anyone else know. This defeats the whole purpose. I have written this article with not…

Started by Doug Ingbretsen

0 Dec 13, 2013

Holabird Sports-Adidas All-In Jr Tourney

http://parentingaces.com/2012/07/11/holabird-sports-adidas-all-in-junior-tennis-challenge/ for those jr players (and their parents) who are…

Started by Lisa Goodman Stone

0 Jul 12, 2012

Play in the Australian Open 2012 Bracket Challenge!

Are you ready for the first Grand Slam of the season? Who isn't! Make your picks in our fifth annual Aussie Open Bracket Challenge. Pick t…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

14 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Top 10 Signs 'your favourite player is blazing the rankings when....'

10. When everyone cannot shut up about that grandslam that eludes them 9. When tournaments know they can gift them a car instead of prize m…

Started by TennisWithD

2 May 17, 2011
Reply by Joseph

BNP Paribas tennis Great Loge seating DAY SESSION tickets for March 12th & 13th

I have some tickets to Indian wells BNP Paribas tennis tournament. Great Loge seating DAY SESSION tickets for March 12th SATURDAY and 13th…

Started by San Diego tennis meetup

1 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Stan

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service