Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cool Signature Tennis Shorts and Shirts at Crazy Prices

We are having a Close-out Sale on our old signature line of Soffe Shorts and Hanes Tee's at 3rdToad.com Tennis. Only $3.99 to $4.99 and…

Started by Doug Ingbretsen

0 Sep 30, 2013

Can people post videos of their NTRP play--I just ran into a 4.0 guy that moved up to 4.5 from Baltimore--and he is ridiculously good

granted--I'm an out of practice computer rated 5.0--but I always felt like an okay 4.5 max.  This guy Iz is pretty complete for a 4…

Started by Gary Sakuma

13 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by phillip k.

Kill the Golfers?

I didn't start playing golf until way into my adult years. Actually I did play prior to this, but not with much thought or effort. It was a…

0 Sep 28, 2013

That Mixed Up Guy at Mixed Doubles Mixers

It seems (well, perhaps more than frigging obvious actually) that if I am a member of a club long enough or go to enough Mixed Doubles Mixe…

0 Sep 25, 2013

Web Sites for Tennis Team Captains

Why not a central private place on the Internet for you and your team? 15-LoveHow about less excuses and a little more accountability? 30-L…

0 Sep 25, 2013

Parents who interfere with kid's tennis matches - code of ethics & etiquette applies 2 you too!

As a tennis coach & a parent myself with an 8 year old just starting to play tennis tournaments, I have a beef about why kid's have bet…

Started by tennisbuddys

14 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by tennisbuddys

Special Request from a NJ teacher

Hello everyone, I joined Tennisopolis so I could post a special request. I'm a NJ teacher in search of (free) used tennis balls. (I'll use…

Started by Wendy Born Hollander

0 Aug 31, 2013

What is your favorite tennis apparel brand?

This year at Indian Wells, I really noticed that the new tennis gear is as strong as it has ever been.  Many of the top brands are bringing…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

27 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Which Tennis rules get ignored?

What Tennis rules are ignored the most by amateur players? I am wondering what people's opinion is on this. I have never called a foot faul…

Started by Paul Schenck

18 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Maybe brown

Shot Stats - A new way to analyze your game

Hi Everyone - First off, I love tennis.  I love everything about the game, from playing to teaching.  While teaching, I realized a need for…

Started by Lavie Sak

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service