Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have any of you been to the Indian Wells, CA tournament?

First time Planning for Mar 5  – Mar 16, 2014 |   Indian Wells, CA  tournament! Any suggestions htls, tkts, preparation, advice if you've a…

Started by tennisbuddys

4 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Youngest in History Wins the Orange Bowl!

This just in! Here's some young players to keep our eyes on: The roars, the fist pumps and the racket spike after Francis Tiafoe's ace sea…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

3 Dec 19, 2013

Brain Alignment - The Art of Focus in Tennis

A few years ago a friend and I headed over to Wild Dunes, the wonderful resort in Charleston, SC, rated as one of the top ten tennis getawa…

Started by Doug Ingbretsen

0 Dec 15, 2013

Up on the Rooftop, Ouch, Ouch, Ouch

Many years ago, several business associates and I attended a trade show in Dallas and were asked by our boss to come down a few days early…

0 Dec 15, 2013

Teaching Tennis Pro Greg Carter

Greg Carter of Loudon, TN is now listed with 3rdToad.com Tennis and more than willing to help you with your tennis game. To learn more ab…

0 Dec 5, 2013

Fun and Comfortable Tennis Apparel and Accessories - Customize and Personalize

Go to The Motto Shop

0 Dec 4, 2013

Early morning tennis

If you're interested in playing early morning during the week, let me know.  I'm in Woodland Hills and play at a 2.5 - 3.0 level. 

Started by Lou Rovner

1 Nov 25, 2013

Teaching Tennis Pro Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson of Cary, NC is now listed with 3rdToad.com Tennis and more than willing to help you with your tennis game. To learn more abo…

0 Nov 6, 2013

Managing a Tennis Group - Absenteeism

We've found, through 30 years of not only running one of the best casual tennis leagues in the country, that what you address in your leagu…

0 Oct 1, 2013

Teaching Tennis Pro Eugenio Huerta

Eugenio Huerta of Houston, TX is now listed with 3rdToad.com Tennis and more than willing to help you with your tennis game. To learn more…

0 Oct 1, 2013

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service