Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (316)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wooden Tennis Rackets

On the wood tennis racket, there are usually 8 narrow tapes that go around the frame at the base of the head. Does any one know what is it…

Started by John Lee

1 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by JUN

Most Popular Blog Topics

We now have over 1300 great blogs added by all the fantastic members of Tennisopolis. Check them out by clicking the "Blogs" post at the to…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

1 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Venus Follows Serena Into Twitterville

From the wimbledon site: Venus Williams is the latest recruit to social networking phenomenon Twitter. Venus’ sister Serena is a prolific…

1 Jul 10, 2009

Real Greeting Cards FROM Tennis Stars

A totally unique product, perfect for tennis players and fans of all ages! Create a beautiful custom printed greeting card from a great ten…

Started by Angela Wyatt Dean

0 Jun 27, 2009

Who's going to win Wimbledon???

Wimbeldon has a whole new twist to it this year...no RAFA! This has opened the door for a lot of players to get the chance to LOSE to Roge…

Started by Tough Love Tennis

0 Jun 25, 2009

USPTA Pro online tennis tips

I am a USPTA professional. I have a website where I post tennis tips for free. You can access my site at www.hofertennis.com

Started by hofertennis

2 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by hofertennis

_____ T E N N I S ____ C L A S S E S ___ Manhattan/Brooklyn ______ tennis lessons for all ages

Are you a serious tennis player looking for a coach to train you? My training classes are designed to immerse the city’s players in a posit…

Started by AlexTennisPro

1 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

2009 French Open Bracketology!

>>>UPDATE: ENTRIES CLOSED - GOOD LUCK! Join us in the 2009 French Open Bracketology sponsored by FreshPolos.com. Show your know…

9 May 26, 2009

Montreal, summer 2009

So, who wants to play tennis? We should have a meetup. If there are Montrealers here who want this, please reply. Je parle francais aussi.

Started by David

2 May 21, 2009

Tennis Business Networking

So the world of tennis has definitely taken notice of us. Being the Tennis Social Network and having almost 18,000 members means that any t…

4 May 8, 2009

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service