Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'lessons' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$10 tennis lessons

I am a USTA 4.5 ranked player. Love this sport. Am in between jobs so rather be at a tennis crt than job searching all day. Happy to teach…

Started by joaquin pochat

0 Oct 23, 2015

7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... And what to do about them...

I was working with a student a few days ago when she abruptly questioned me: "Now why would I do it the way you're telling when 50 other gu…

Started by Motez Robinson Jr

0 May 10, 2015

7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... And what to do about them...

Tennis Myth And Truths I wrote my book, The 7 Most Destructive Tennis Myths - EXPOSED... because I am concerned that the traditional or…

Started by Motez Robinson Jr

3 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Racquet Comedy

A tip on the technique behind flat and topspin shots!

Started by Kevin Nguyen

0 Jul 30, 2014

Adult Group Tennis Lessons in the Bronx NYC

Adult Group Tennis Lessons for Beginners Starting June 7th Group Lesson are $260 per-person for 6 Sessions of 1.5 hours Sessions are done o…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

0 Jun 3, 2014

Developing a tennis program and training online for juniors

Checkout www.spinmarktennis.com It is a new website I'm developing that will soon allow junior tennis players in the program to book lesson…

Started by Irina C

0 Apr 6, 2014

Need Coach in Palm Springs / Palm Desert?

Anybody looking for a tennis coach at very reasonable rate in your favorite courts w/in the Palm Springs/Palm Desert/Indio area? Any levels…

Started by george bungarda

6 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by george bungarda

Winter Tennis Program!

Let's see those New Year's Resolutions be put to the test! Week 4 of our Winter Tennis Program @ La Jolla Tennis Club this Saturday January…

Started by Dane Thomson

1 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Would you like a hitting lesson ?

If you just want to hit with a consistent tennis pro, maybe you are getting ready for a tournament and want to get ready to compete? I am a…

Started by Massy Martinez

5 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Ajay D.

Tennis Lessons in Nashville

~Professional Tennis Lessons in the Nashville Area~ Street Tennis http://www.TennisAthlete.net 615-788-7021 ~Belle Meade, Franklin, Kingst…

Started by Amanda Street

0 Oct 7, 2012

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service