Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'lessons' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adult Group Tennis Lessons in the Bronx NYC

Adult Group Tennis Lessons for Beginners Starting June 7th Group Lesson are $260 per-person for 6 Sessions of 1.5 hours Sessions are done o…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

0 Jun 3

Developing a tennis program and training online for juniors

Checkout www.spinmarktennis.com It is a new website I'm developing that will soon allow junior tennis players in the program to book lesson…

Started by Irina C

0 Apr 6

Need Coach in Palm Springs / Palm Desert?

Anybody looking for a tennis coach at very reasonable rate in your favorite courts w/in the Palm Springs/Palm Desert/Indio area? Any levels…

Started by george bungarda

6 Feb 8
Reply by george bungarda

Winter Tennis Program!

Let's see those New Year's Resolutions be put to the test! Week 4 of our Winter Tennis Program @ La Jolla Tennis Club this Saturday January…

Started by Dane Thomson

1 Jan 3
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

Would you like a hitting lesson ?

If you just want to hit with a consistent tennis pro, maybe you are getting ready for a tournament and want to get ready to compete? I am a…

Started by Massy Martinez

5 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Ajay D.

Tennis Lessons in Nashville

~Professional Tennis Lessons in the Nashville Area~ Street Tennis http://www.TennisAthlete.net 615-788-7021 ~Belle Meade, Franklin, Kingst…

Started by Amanda Street

0 Oct 7, 2012

CoachV At NUMBER 1# on the leader Boards of tennisopolis = $20 1 hour Private lessons

CoachV Affordable Tennis Lessons in Marietta GA. www.TennisLessonsGA.com Every time I am #1 of the  Leader Board. I will give a 75% off Pri…

18 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

the Five words tennis players think they know......& dont!

This is CoachVtennis.com CoachV Free Tennis coaching at Tennisopolis.com. PLease Join my Group for more Free coaching...tennisopolis.com/gr…

11 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Kevin Breault

Bryans Bros' Secret Sauce

I just finished watching the four free Bryan Brothers videos and I got to say that they have really inspired me to get out on the court and…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Mar 23, 2012

USPTA TENNIS PRO - BEND, OREGON

Need help with your game - or you don't have a game and want to develope one?  Give me a shout!  

Started by Pete Mikkelsen

0 Sep 22, 2011

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service