Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'junior' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the USTA Player Development Program failing?

The ultimate goal is to produce Grand Slam winners, you can’t produce them. The USTA high performance program is for a handful of players a…

Started by Us Tennis Parents

24 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Monica Monroe

What would you do if it were you?

What would you have done? What should you do? Give me your thoughts please!Two very high level tennis players Super Champs  have been setup…

Started by tennisbuddys

4 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by tennisbuddys

If you could pick any age to be for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Does not have to be tennis related, but it certainly can be.  Would you rather be young and strong or old and wise, or somewhere in between…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

9 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Matt Darks

Robbed by a Tournament Director

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was 11.  I was in a tournament and I hit a winner around the net post.  The opponent complained and…

9 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Developing a tennis program and training online for juniors

Checkout www.spinmarktennis.com It is a new website I'm developing that will soon allow junior tennis players in the program to book lesson…

Started by Irina C

0 Apr 6, 2014

Youngest in History Wins the Orange Bowl!

This just in! Here's some young players to keep our eyes on: The roars, the fist pumps and the racket spike after Francis Tiafoe's ace sea…

3 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

Prodigy From 4 Years Ago. [A Where-Are-They-Now Installment]

In light of the viral video about Gabby Price, our friend Guga points to another tennis prodigy that was crowned 4 years ago: Deiton Baughm…

28 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Paul Atreides

Holabird Sports-Adidas All-In Jr Tourney

http://parentingaces.com/2012/07/11/holabird-sports-adidas-all-in-junior-tennis-challenge/ for those jr players (and their parents) who are…

Started by Lisa Goodman Stone

0 Jul 12, 2012

Roddick's Earliest Nemesis was... Drew Brees?

From an old 2006 article of San Diego Union-Tribune.  This was written back when Brees was the Chargers quarterback;  how they must wish th…

1 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

Incorporating footwork drills for people who dislike it...

Need advice people...   I am helping a friend work with his teenage son to be a better tennis player, of course. I personally think the are…

Started by Diana Martin

0 Aug 11, 2011

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service