Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'free' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$10 tennis lessons

I am a USTA 4.5 ranked player. Love this sport. Am in between jobs so rather be at a tennis crt than job searching all day. Happy to teach…

Started by joaquin pochat

0 Oct 23, 2015

Organized Tennis Matches, Starting Now

Want more organized and more competitive tennis this summer? Try a flex league where you are matched with players of your level. We've par…

Started by Mark / The Mayor

0 Jun 19, 2014

Free tickets to watch Venus and Serena

they are giving out free tickets to watch Venus and Serena, check it out!! https://www.facebook.com/yumopro?ref=hl

Started by Cherry

0 Jul 3, 2013

Free Videos of Tennis Instruction

http://www.youtube.com/hi10spro has a lot of videos with specifics that no other sites have sample

Started by Gary Sakuma

2 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Jacob Chang

Get ATP/WTA tennis results delivered to you.

Hey guys, I'm running a newsletter that sends today's ATP and WTA tennis results each day via email. It's free and saves you time. Best of…

Started by Pramit

0 Apr 4, 2012

The Reverse Poach : I Love This Play

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

Do You Know How To Find Tennis Partners Online?

It really is quite amazing that Tennisopolis has become THE place to find tennis partners.  The internet has changed the way we find good t…

0 Nov 20, 2011

Leaderboard Rewards Sponsored by The-Tennis-Store.com Results

What an amazing race this was.  We want to thank all of the folks who participated and especially thank the great guys at The-Tennis-Store.…

19 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

What Would You Choose If You Win? (post links here)

If you win the Leaderboard contest sponsored by The-Tennis-Store.com tell us what you will choose.  They have a killer array of racquets, s…

14 May 28, 2011
Reply by Jazz Burks

Novak Djokovic Gluten Free Diet (info)

Hey Guys,   All the talk about Djokovic's gluten free diet in tennis circles has had me curious to know what it's all about. Over the past…

Started by Todd Scott

0 May 18, 2011

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service