Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark T.'s Discussions (536)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"My guess is yes.  I too don't see the "killer" attitude that those before had.  I th…"

Mark T. replied May 14, 2012 to What is wrong with Djokovic's game??

10 May 17, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Rafa isn't defending the title.  He lost in the finals to Nole.  So if Rafa wins, he…"

Mark T. replied May 14, 2012 to Roger is number 2! What Nadal has to do to regain the #2 spot...

14 May 16, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"And now Djoko departs with his lose to Tipsy.  What a joke.  If Fed doesn't win this…"

Mark T. replied May 11, 2012 to Nadal threatens boycott after loss; Djokovic agrees

8 May 11, 2012
Reply by Chin Be

"Verdaso wins and then lays an egg today.  What a waste."

Mark T. replied May 11, 2012 to Nadal threatens boycott after loss; Djokovic agrees

8 May 11, 2012
Reply by Chin Be

"Don't take the bet Kyle.  You will lose.  Cilic isn't even a "clay courter".   Doesn…"

Mark T. replied May 10, 2012 to John Isner the Dark Horse

93 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Maybe brown

"I am with you.  I would love to see a Harrison victory, and I guess it is slightly p…"

Mark T. replied May 8, 2012 to Madrid matchups: Harrison v. Tsonga, Berdych v. Anderson, Nadal v. Davy! What's your picks?

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Don't know that Haas can take Baggy, but your other picks seem right. "

Mark T. replied May 3, 2012 to 2012 BMW Open: Draw is shaping up!

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I would totally do as the previous three esteemed gentlemen mentioned.  Throw nothin…"

Mark T. replied May 3, 2012 to If your opponent has a glaring weakness/ strategic downfall, it is unsportsmanlike to attack it constantly, without fail?

8 May 4, 2012
Reply by Meg O'Keefe

"I have to agree with Tim here, it is a great way to throw off your opponent, especia…"

Mark T. replied May 2, 2012 to Is the serve and volley dedicated player a dying breed among casual/tournament players 4.0 and up?

7 May 2, 2012
Reply by Michael Tucci

"Yes, it was a couple of years ago.  He was one of the many that were in the running.…"

Mark T. replied May 2, 2012 to Anyone heard of Brian Baker?

47 May 31, 2012
Reply by Chin Be

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service