Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark T.'s Discussions (536)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"I am broken hearted.  I agree Tim, the U.S. Open just became booring.  Coach, what? …"

Mark T. replied Aug 15, 2012 to Nadal officially pulls out of the U.S. Open!

9 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"Just like Boglomolov.  Trained, lived here, and then departs to go play for the Rusk…"

Mark T. replied Aug 9, 2012 to What do you think of Bodo's scathing criticism of Sharapova's patriotism?

6 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I agree with Mr. Bodo.  I don't think it is authentic.  I think it is more of a PR p…"

Mark T. replied Aug 8, 2012 to What do you think of Bodo's scathing criticism of Sharapova's patriotism?

6 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I too don't like the sound of Fed getting the gold.  I hope somebody out of nowhere…"

Mark T. replied Jul 24, 2012 to Nadal withdraws from the London Olympics!!!

11 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Mark T.

"I am so depressed.  2nd round of Wimbledon.  Now this.  What am I going to do.  I ca…"

Mark T. replied Jul 20, 2012 to Nadal withdraws from the London Olympics!!!

11 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Mark T.

"He won the match, but lost a set.  No longer completely undefeated."

Mark T. replied Jul 6, 2012 to Federer has never lost a SINGLE SET in a Wimbledon semifinals!

5 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Well surprisingly Radwanska had very little difficulty in dispatching Kerber.  I wou…"

Mark T. replied Jul 5, 2012 to 2012 Wimbledon Ladies Semifinals: Kerber v. Radwanska, Williams vs. Azarenka!

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I think with so much on the line, Fed will collapse and have his back to blame for i…"

Mark T. replied Jul 5, 2012 to Mac changes his favorite to win Wimby from Fed to Djokovic!

8 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Seems to me that Murray has the more difficult draw. That being said, if you look at…"

Mark T. replied Jun 22, 2012 to 2012 Wimbledon men's draw!

15 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Kevin Breault

"You could always video your victory dance and put it on this site for the rest of us…"

Mark T. replied Jun 21, 2012 to How Federer and Nadal can take the number 1 ranking at Wimbledon!

10 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service