Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,038)

Discussions Replied To (2196) Replies Latest Activity

"Not unless he figures out how to serve better with his damaged back.  Did you see th…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 10 to BNP Paribas Tournament & Draw Discussion

11 Mar 17
Reply by Cordell

"Here's the gravity of it all: "

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 4 to Another Kind of Tennis Tan (Woz)

6 Mar 4
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Well, no tennis for me either, but i will be packing for my TENNIS vacation to India…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 3 to Happy World Tennis Day!

4 Mar 3
Reply by Shereef Zedan

"Yeah, I saw photos of those, by BRITTA.  As an architect, we put those in schools no…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 3 to Just ordered 3 more phone batteries and a charger for the BNP Paribas Open

6 Mar 3

"Thanks, Shareef! I embedded the video for you. (Do you know how to do that?) Are yo…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 3 to Happy World Tennis Day!

4 Mar 3
Reply by Shereef Zedan

"Just found out that there will be free WIFI for all visitors.  That on top of the ne…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 2 to Just ordered 3 more phone batteries and a charger for the BNP Paribas Open

6 Mar 3

"How did you like the scale of the stadium? Seems like it is an interesting size, big…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 2 to Just ordered 3 more phone batteries and a charger for the BNP Paribas Open

6 Mar 3

"Yeah, customization is the future.  It's happening with shoes, iphones, and I just s…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 25 to What THE H3LL "HEAD" Why does my 3 Speed racquets cost $1200

13 Feb 26
Reply by Jazz Burks

"I think Christopher hit the nail on the head.  This service (and remember it's a ser…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 25 to What THE H3LL "HEAD" Why does my 3 Speed racquets cost $1200

13 Feb 26
Reply by Jazz Burks

"You're welcome! Get out there and have fun!"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 25 to Steady, weekly hitting partner in Orange County

3 Feb 25

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service