Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,241)

Discussions Replied To (2343) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Gaelle, Welcome! Definitely post this in the Atlanta Aces page too! Have fun, M"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 23, 2008 to Looking for players - Atlanta - Downtown Area

1 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Well, I hadn't heard about this - but I noticed my last oponent had a new nalgene wi…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 23, 2008 to Are you getting rid of your Nalgene?

6 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by hk

"Hi John, You should definitely start a Group for Gay L.A. Tennisplayers. That is a f…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 22, 2008 to Gay Tennis Players in Los Angeles

3 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Michael Cafarchia

"Hi Blue, I think I'll do it but haven't promoted it this time. I'd like to have some…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 20, 2008 to Heeeeeeey, are we not doing the Monte Carlo Pick 'Em contest?

1 Apr 20, 2008

"Hi Nick, definitely post this in the Thousand Oaks group page too. have fun, Mark"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 18, 2008 to Anyone wants to play tennis around thousand oaks area?

2 Apr 18, 2008

"Hi Lucinda, Definitely post this in the Vancouver group as well! have fun, Mark"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 18, 2008 to Practice weekdays

2 May 9, 2010
Reply by reza

"Hi Ivan, join the vancouver group and post this in there too. have fun, M"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 16, 2008 to need a tennis partner Vancouver,BC

3 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Ivan

"I can't speak to NYC leauge, but I do play league here in ABQ, and I think there are…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 15, 2008 to USTA Tennis Leagues (NY Area in particular) - Reviews?

1 Apr 15, 2008

"hI Matthew, Welcome to Tennisoplis. Definetely post this in the discussion forum wit…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 15, 2008 to ANYONE WANT TO RALLY IN THE SFV (Northridge)?

1 Apr 15, 2008

"hI Candice, Welcome to Tennisoplis. Definetely post this in the discussion forum wit…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Apr 15, 2008 to Need Tennis partner in or around Middle Village Queens

1 Apr 15, 2008

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service