Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark / The Mayor's Discussions (3,241)

Discussions Replied To (2343) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! Those do sound like fun. I think you should post this discussion into the Fairfa…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 25, 2009 to Where are the Tennis Socials.....?

4 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by jim

"Hi Darryl, welcome to the site. 2 things. Definitely post this in the Raleigh tennis…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 19, 2009 to In Raleigh ...would love to hit some tennis balls !!!

1 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"I just thought I'd share the new Bablolat Users Group here on Tennisopolis: http://t…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 17, 2009 to New Babolat "Y" Series - Thoughts??

12 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Meags

"Totally! Anybody in particular you want me to snap some pics of? M "

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 9, 2009 to

just now

"Definitely agree that tennis would miss her. I've never been a big fan of her, altho…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 8, 2009 to Can Maria Sharapova still have a long career?

7 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Dean Wright

"In terms of location, I think I'll have pretty good real estate - with my a$$ in the…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 8, 2009 to

just now

"Hi Poet, Fed is out. (however Andy beat Fed in a meaningless match last year.) Last…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 8, 2009 to U.S. have a chance against Fed in Davis Cup?

9 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by ThePoet

"Definitely! How about someone that doesn't call the ball out, but just walks over to…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Mar 1, 2009 to Pet Peeves Anybody?

126 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Bill B

"Welcome! This place (Tennisopolis) is for everything to do with tennis - finding ten…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 19, 2009 to Have Tennis Will Travel

1 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"You're crazy. I think the Aussie proved that, when it matters, Fed will never lose t…"

Mark / The Mayor replied Feb 16, 2009 to U.S. have a chance against Fed in Davis Cup?

9 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by ThePoet

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service