Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

tennisbuddys's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Coach V :) "

tennisbuddys replied Oct 29 to Desperately searching a used Head Youtek 6 star, 41/8 grip size tennis racket

2 Oct 29
Reply by tennisbuddys

"Definitely right Lana, kid needs someone other than parent to talk to him, agreed, e…"

tennisbuddys replied Oct 15 to What would you do if it were you?

4 Oct 15
Reply by tennisbuddys

"Good insight Mark, thank you! I know the kid very well and my son's played him many…"

tennisbuddys replied Oct 9 to What would you do if it were you?

4 Oct 15
Reply by tennisbuddys

"Understand completely! Thank you and no worries:)"

tennisbuddys replied May 5 to Professional recommendation on racquet string types for 12 year old junior SCMZ player

4 May 5
Reply by tennisbuddys

"Thank you for your prompt response.  Appreciate it a lot!  Very helpful information:)"

tennisbuddys replied Apr 23 to Professional recommendation on racquet string types for 12 year old junior SCMZ player

4 May 5
Reply by tennisbuddys

"Thanks for posting Phillip, appreciate it and hope it helps others.   Yes, enjoying…"

tennisbuddys replied Sep 26, 2013 to Achilles tendinitis - best remedy and best tennis shoes - Anyone? Help!

17 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kevin Breault

"Achilles Tendinitis Be Gone - and it is gone :) From my recent personal experience a…"

tennisbuddys replied Sep 23, 2013 to Achilles tendinitis - best remedy and best tennis shoes - Anyone? Help!

17 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kevin Breault

"The Asics GEL is feeling great so far.  I have also come to notice all the high top…"

tennisbuddys replied Sep 10, 2013 to Achilles tendinitis - best remedy and best tennis shoes - Anyone? Help!

17 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kevin Breault

"Yes indeed, sounds about right. I think my ankle overall may need some strengthening…"

tennisbuddys replied Sep 10, 2013 to Achilles tendinitis - best remedy and best tennis shoes - Anyone? Help!

17 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Kevin Breault

"What a great topic for discussion.  I just got back from Houston from my son's CMZ t…"

tennisbuddys replied Sep 9, 2013 to Tennis Parenting is a tough job

11 Apr 2
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service