Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Michael Maidens's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Mike! yea they are cool hey! You might like some of the old and unusual rackets…"

Michael Maidens replied Dec 12, 2010 to Do you have a preference when it comes to tennis balls?

43 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"Hi Arianne, I am lucky to have collected a few things! If you are keen to see some m…"

Michael Maidens replied Dec 12, 2010 to Do you have a preference when it comes to tennis balls?

43 Jan 3, 2011

"Hey Chris, Thats really interesting about the dead-ball vibration! Id be keen to rea…"

Michael Maidens replied Dec 8, 2010 to Do you have a preference when it comes to tennis balls?

43 Jan 3, 2011

"Hi Mark! Here they are :)"

Michael Maidens replied Dec 8, 2010 to Do you have a preference when it comes to tennis balls?

43 Jan 3, 2011

"yep I have former tour pro mates who will only use one brand of racquet because they…"

Michael Maidens replied Dec 7, 2010 to Pro players are using smaller grips?

16 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

"great idea!"

Michael Maidens replied Dec 7, 2010 to Looking for a New Face of Tennisopolis... Yours!

47 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Danielle Duce

"Hey Mark, Grip size, Grip (eastern, western etc) and also the position of the pad of…"

16 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Hi Myiesha, I always try to use wristbands and fresh grips. I find the less you need…"

Michael Maidens replied Dec 7, 2010 to Share Your Tips And Tricks

10 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Myiesha Simmons

"Hey Mike, I actually have many of the old 'white balls' From the 50's and 60's. I ha…"

Michael Maidens replied Dec 7, 2010 to Do you have a preference when it comes to tennis balls?

43 Jan 3, 2011

"Yes, that is how I understand it. The smaller the grip the more 'whippy' you can be…"

16 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service