Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

akajohn's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"So, I will share the experience with Volkl. First setup that I tried was 16 grams in…"

akajohn replied Dec 18, 2013 to Tuning your racquet: swingweight, balance, lead tape adjustments, polarized/ depolarized setups.

31 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Good points. Actually I like the feel and touch you get from Volkl but sometimes on…"

akajohn replied Oct 25, 2013 to Tuning your racquet: swingweight, balance, lead tape adjustments, polarized/ depolarized setups.

31 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"hi, long time I was missing from here but what I did was to tune up my Prostaff so I…"

akajohn replied Oct 22, 2013 to Tuning your racquet: swingweight, balance, lead tape adjustments, polarized/ depolarized setups.

31 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"full Signum Tornado Pro 1.17... thinnest for best spin ;) 25 kg tension for better c…"

akajohn replied Jan 1, 2013 to What is your favorite string setup(s) and why?

25 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Thomas Samuel DAmore

"I was not visiting this place for very long time and I'm sorry about but meanwhile I…"

akajohn replied Jan 1, 2013 to Tuning your racquet: swingweight, balance, lead tape adjustments, polarized/ depolarized setups.

31 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"I think that for him is hard to be number one and is a matter of confidence. On the…"

akajohn replied May 16, 2012 to What is wrong with Djokovic's game??

10 May 17, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Actually I was checking your discussion about this point and I found out the tool to…"

akajohn replied Mar 4, 2011 to Tuning a racket ;)

10 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"so it will not be easier to generate head speed (for top spin I mean) in that respec…"

akajohn replied Feb 28, 2011 to Tuning a racket ;)

10 Mar 4, 2011

"The trick with leather grip is already done... usually when I'm buying a racket I ch…"

akajohn replied Feb 27, 2011 to Tuning a racket ;)

10 Mar 4, 2011

"Searching the net I found TNA- Training Needs Analysis... maybe this is the right th…"

akajohn replied Feb 3, 2011 to What is your Excuse of Choice When Losing a Match?

24 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by akajohn

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service