Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Connie's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear ya Mark! Thought about that! If winners had four great cropped shots they cou…"

Connie replied May 7, 2012 to New Member on Our Header, I Got an Idea

95 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Hal Wagner

"Hey Mark, love this idea!!! It's a great way to showcase the folks on this site who…"

Connie replied May 7, 2012 to New Member on Our Header, I Got an Idea

95 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Hal Wagner

"My pick to win the 2012 BNP Paribas Open............the Indian Wells stomach virus!…"

Connie replied Mar 16, 2012 to Who's your pick to win the 2012 BNP Paribas Open?

30 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Chin, I haven't purchased any of the packages. I would call them and ask those speci…"

Connie replied Mar 16, 2012 to ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"I can't make it today either. Can he take a cab to the grounds?"

Connie replied Mar 14, 2012 to ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Mark, thanks for the pictures! Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up with you yest…"

Connie replied Mar 14, 2012 to The Mayor's Photostream from BNP Paribas Open 2012

5 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Agreed! It was fun hangin with you guys and seeing the pros perform and practice at…"

Connie replied Mar 8, 2012 to ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"I lived in Dallas and went to high school there, still have parents and family there…"

Connie replied Mar 8, 2012 to ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Great! I am right off the 10. I could meet you guys in Banning/Beaumont off the 60 a…"

Connie replied Mar 5, 2012 to ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

"I could actually go on the 6th and the 9th. Tim, I see you are going on the 9th. Wha…"

Connie replied Mar 5, 2012 to ATTN TENNISOPOLIS MEMBERS: Carpooling or creating a fun group get together to Indian Wells tournament this year

51 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Barbara Smith

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service