Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Pierry's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"lol um Noooo.... Comments such as "he works hard" and "they're tested" and "that's j…"

Pierry replied Jun 15, 2009 to Is Nadal Juiced? - Seriously

30 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by tennis roids

"Well said! The first non bias and intellectual response to this forum. Very concise.…"

Pierry replied Jun 15, 2009 to Is Nadal Juiced? - Seriously

30 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by tennis roids

"If you watched Federer vs. Monfils yesterday you would see my point. Brad Gilbert ag…"

Pierry replied Jun 4, 2009 to Should players be allowed to get a massage break during a match????

6 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Pierry

"lol you guys are killin' me! no one agrees with me??? you don't think some players…"

Pierry replied Jun 3, 2009 to Should players be allowed to get a massage break during a match????

6 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Pierry

"Federder doesn't like when Djokovic retires in matches when he's down (as Federer sh…"

Pierry replied Jun 2, 2009 to

just now

"I can respect innocent until proven guilty. Nice pics! "

Pierry replied Jun 1, 2009 to Is Nadal Juiced? - Seriously

30 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by tennis roids

"It's a question not an accusation! Hence the term discussion board. If you read the…"

Pierry replied Jun 1, 2009 to Is Nadal Juiced? - Seriously

30 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by tennis roids

"Very disappointed we won't be able to see Rafa/Federer part IV at the French Open."

Pierry replied May 31, 2009 to Clay King Nadal dethroned at Roland Garros, Queen Ivanovic followed

7 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Meags

"I always find it funny when people reference to a player's work ethic or workout reg…"

Pierry replied May 31, 2009 to Is Nadal Juiced? - Seriously

30 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by tennis roids

"I know about the ATP drug testing policy about as much as you know of the strategies…"

Pierry replied May 31, 2009 to Is Nadal Juiced? - Seriously

30 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by tennis roids

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service