Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tim Prapong's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2571) Replies Latest Activity

"Bogus-olov! Share-a-pova! lol"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 9, 2012 to What do you think of Bodo's scathing criticism of Sharapova's patriotism?

6 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Not digging the IE/Pomona/ La Verne scenery? lol"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 9, 2012 to Any Los Angeles Tennis Players out there who would like to hit?

3 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by John Jung

"Yeah, there is a great deal of truth to Bodo's article. She owes her career to being…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 9, 2012 to What do you think of Bodo's scathing criticism of Sharapova's patriotism?

6 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"He really uses a pushcart for his racquet bag? Interesting!"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 7, 2012 to New Tech VS. Legacy ..... Old Man VS Young MAN..... DEREK D. VS COACHV Bronx Championships

133 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"Hope you like this one, Coach V! hehehe. I don't think I've read anything so condemn…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 6, 2012 to What do you think of Bodo's scathing criticism of Sharapova's patriotism?

6 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Dude's legs got tired. In four years time, his legs will get less elastic and recupe…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 6, 2012 to What are Federer's chances of winning gold now?

5 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Maybe brown

"Now that'd be a real fun picture to put up! :)"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 6, 2012 to New Member on Our Header, I Got an Idea

95 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Hal Wagner

"So that's August 14th right, Mark? Go Coach V!"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 5, 2012 to New Member on Our Header, I Got an Idea

95 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Hal Wagner

"HAHAHA! That's some fine Jonathan Swift/ Bret Easton Ellis type stuff I read here. G…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 5, 2012 to New Tech VS. Legacy ..... Old Man VS Young MAN..... DEREK D. VS COACHV Bronx Championships

133 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"HE DOES IT!! THE MIRACLE IS PULLED OFF!! THE LENDL EFFECT HAS TAKEN PLACE! HE IS...…"

Tim Prapong replied Aug 5, 2012 to The CAN MURRAY AVENGE HIS WIMBLEDON LOSS BY WINNING THE OLYMPICS? thread.

14 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Maybe brown

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service