Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Mark T.'s Discussions (536)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"The problem in the U.S. is exactly what CoachV mentioned.  Lack of good coaching, an…"

Mark T. replied Mar 2, 2011 to 10 & under Tennis.... Will it Work?

17 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

"Sorry to hear your pile is dwindling.  Have you decided yet on a replacement for tho…"

Mark T. replied Mar 2, 2011 to Look Closely, I'll Give You 3 Chances To Find What Is Wrong w/ Photo

30 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"Nice catch, Mr. Mayor.  Looks like the Pure Storm GT Tour Plus GT.  So you test drov…"

Mark T. replied Mar 2, 2011 to So Agassi and Sampras play an exhibition tonight on ESPN2 .......

14 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"I watched my DVR of it last night, and I believe you are right.  Totally looks like…"

Mark T. replied Mar 2, 2011 to So Agassi and Sampras play an exhibition tonight on ESPN2 .......

14 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"Holy cow.  He hasn't worn those for a while.  Did you stock pile them, and now that…"

Mark T. replied Mar 2, 2011 to Look Closely, I'll Give You 3 Chances To Find What Is Wrong w/ Photo

30 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"Shows who the real tennis players are right CoachV...."

Mark T. replied Mar 1, 2011 to Look Closely, I'll Give You 3 Chances To Find What Is Wrong w/ Photo

30 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"The all white attire is only used at Wimbledon by Roddick.  How many mistakes are th…"

Mark T. replied Mar 1, 2011 to Look Closely, I'll Give You 3 Chances To Find What Is Wrong w/ Photo

30 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"Dude, you were there?  How awesome was it? "

Mark T. replied Mar 1, 2011 to So Agassi and Sampras play an exhibition tonight on ESPN2 .......

14 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"I was just looking at some pictures from the Match and noticed the same thing.  It d…"

Mark T. replied Mar 1, 2011 to So Agassi and Sampras play an exhibition tonight on ESPN2 .......

14 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"Great post Myiesha.  Very informative.  Ususally the only "old school" player mentio…"

Mark T. replied Mar 1, 2011 to Remembering Black History Month

8 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service