Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tim Prapong's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2571) Replies Latest Activity

"The world of tournament play between coaches. Interesting how much emotion is invest…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to What is your Excuse of Choice When Losing a Match?

24 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by akajohn

"Elbow tendon can be really bad, especially if the mechanics of the swing is adding t…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to Henin Might Retire Again? Say It Ain't So!

1 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"There are a few guys selling them on Craigslist, in L.A."

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to Is there recycling for old tennis balls?

23 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by patrick m

"Hi Oscar,       I think you're going to have a problem with making the Radical feel…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 3, 2011 to Tuning your racquet: swingweight, balance, lead tape adjustments, polarized/ depolarized setups.

31 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Tim Prapong

"More time for gym work and fitness. But taking time off can definitely affect your m…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 2, 2011 to Taking Time OFF from tennis is it a Good Thing???

4 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by SATennisguy

"Stosur's a good pick, but let's see if she can keep it together to the final. I'd lo…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 2, 2011 to Time to Think Australian Open

7 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Haha. Lleyton baggage. "

Tim Prapong replied Jan 2, 2011 to Time to Think Australian Open

7 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-poker face!! I love it. You know, Murray doesn't have a poker face.…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 2, 2011 to Do you model any of your tennis game on a favorite pro?

10 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Very interesting change, from Roddick to Federer. So what's your service like then? "

Tim Prapong replied Jan 2, 2011 to Do you model any of your tennis game on a favorite pro?

10 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Midnight Rambler shirt and Midnight Skid Lid cap. I haven't got it yet, but I am sur…"

Tim Prapong replied Jan 2, 2011 to How did your Midnight Machete packages turn out?

60 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service