Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tim Prapong's Discussions (3,101)

Discussions Replied To (2571) Replies Latest Activity

"haha! Howard Stern's still on satellite? Lazarus is a definitely cool name for a rac…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 8, 2011 to How Many Wins each Racquet Company.....

61 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Hal Wagner

"A new ascendance of Djoko would be nice for a change. Especially with his new serve…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 8, 2011 to Looks like Nadal may be hurt pretty bad (ESPN Article - Torn Muscle)

22 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Mark T.

"You're so cool, Shawna! Well, my friend had a friend who lived in a condo across fro…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 8, 2011 to Who's going to BNP Paribas in Indian Wells this year in March?

44 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Mark / The Mayor

"Must've done the ol' Rope a Dope on them. haha!"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 6, 2011 to Rose Bowl tournament update and finals, with our fellow Tennisopolis'ers in the hunt

9 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Sounds cool! A bunch of Tennisopolites livin' out "Margaritaville" on a Sunday after…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 6, 2011 to Who's going to BNP Paribas in Indian Wells this year in March?

44 Mar 15, 2011

"My friend would stay in a motor home for the whole week and watch every single day.…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 6, 2011 to Who's going to BNP Paribas in Indian Wells this year in March?

44 Mar 15, 2011

"I wish I got BNP Paribas tickets for my birthday! But then they would have to move t…"

44 Mar 15, 2011

"I think that would be a funny name, but it kind of grows on me the more I think abou…"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 6, 2011 to How Many Wins each Racquet Company.....

61 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Hal Wagner

"Dr. Decker and his mother, won with the amazing score of 6-2; 0-6; 10-7!"

Tim Prapong replied Feb 6, 2011 to Rose Bowl tournament update and finals, with our fellow Tennisopolis'ers in the hunt

9 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

"Are you Niemas/ Elepano? Congratulations on your win. :)"

9 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Tim Prapong

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service